From Userful SupportJump to navigationJump to search
Template: translations -- lists available translations
- You can auto-translate a page using Google Translate or a similar service which may simplify typing. If you do auto-translate a page, be sure to include Template:Autotranslated near the top of your page.
- Before using this, you must name your page properly. For example, if you have a page named "Documentation/Product User Guide" written in French, you must move it to "Documentation/Product User Guide/FR".
- English pages must be either named ".../EN" or you can exclude the language code and use the
- Currently supported languages codes are:
- DE -- Deutsch (German)
- EN -- English
- ES -- Espangol (Spanish)
- FR -- Français (French)
- PT -- Português (Portuguese)
- Add this template at the top of your page with this wikitext:
- Or, for the base page (page with no language code at the end of the title):
- See also Template:Autotranslated
- See an example: Documentation/DiscoverStation_Administrator_Guide/ES