Station Mapping : Web Browser
Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved.
Web Browser provides user with the functionality of accessing HTML5, WebGL, Flash content using Firefox and Chrome web browsers.
Station Mapping: Creating a Web Browser Session Container
Station Mapping allows you to bind a specific station to a Web Browser (Firefox or Chrome). To create Web Browser session:
- Click on "New Session Container". Use the drop-down to select "Web Browser" as the session container type and give a name
- Choose Browser type from the drop down menu
- FireFox: launches specified URL in Firefox web browser
- Chrome: launches specified URL in Google Chrome
- Chrome: Kiosk: launches the desired URL in a full-screen mode, onto every station mapped to that session container, without any control, tab or menu. User navigation is limited to hyperlinks on the HTML pages served
- Chrome: Cloud Session: launches accounts.google.com as the default URL and user can open the desired URL through new tab in full-screen mode
Map Stations to Web Browser
Once session container is created, station or video wall can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the station or video wall icon to the Web Browser session.
To change the session container configuration (for example, to change the web browser type), click on the session name to open the "Edit Session Container" window.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.