Station Mapping: Video Capture
Copyright © 2016 Userful Corporation. All rights reserved.
Video Capture Session Container casts HDMI output from any playback device (Webcams, etc) on a station or multiple stations in a video wall setup.
Please consider following points before using this session container:
- Content with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) will not play
- Supported Capture Card should be installed on host PC/server
Station Mapping: Creating Video Capture Session Container
Station Mapping allows you to bind a specific station to a Video Capture session container. To create this session container:
- Click on "New Session Container". Use the drop-down menu to select "Video Capture" as the session type and give it a name
- Select the Input Device from the drop-down
- Enter "width" and "height" of the input feed
- Select the "Scaling" option (Zoom full-screen vs Scale to fit)
- Click "OK" to complete the process
Map Stations to Session Container
Once the session is created, video wall can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the video wall icon to the session container.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" is clicked.
The device output will play on the display(s) or video wall mapped to this session container.