Station Mapping: DVD Player
Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved.
DVD player session container launches a full-screen interactive media player kiosk on a station or a group of stations in a video wall setup. This enables users to play and navigate DVDs and other media contents directly.
Please consider following points before using this session container:
- We recommend playing 1080p or smaller content using this player
- DVD playback can consume significant CPU
- DVD player GUI will be launched in the default system language
Note: DVD Player is an interactive media player that can be directly controlled by the end user (e.g., via keyboard/mouse), whereas the " Signage Player" session container plays a pre-specified playlist.
Station Mapping: Creating DVD Player Session Container
Station Mapping allows you to bind video wall to DVD Player session container. To create this session container:
- Click on "New Session Container". Use the drop-down to select container type as "DVD Player" and give a name
- Select the "Device Drive" from the drop-down
- Click "OK" to complete the process
Map Stations to Session Container
Once session container is created, station or video wall can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the station or video wall icons to the session container.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.