Station Mapping : HDMI Capture
Copyright © 2014 . All rights reserved.
HDMI Capture Session Container will cast HDMI output from any playback device (PC, Mac, Smart phone, tablet, Gaming Console, Cams, etc) on a station or multiple stations in a video wall setup. In other words, this session container allows you to cast the HDMI output from any PC.
Please consider following points before using this session container:
- Content with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) will not play
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro capture card should be installed on host PC. For product details visit: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/intensity/models
Station Mapping: Creating HDMI Capture Session Container
- To do so, click on "New Session Container". Give the new session container a name, and then use the drop-down menu to select "HDMI Capture" as the session type
- Set the mode from the drop-down list (Mode represents output resolution and frames per second)
- Set the scaling and click "OK" to complete the process.
The content of your HDMI output device will play on the display(s) or video wall added to this session container
Map Stations to Session Container
Once session container is created, stations can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the station icons to the session container.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.