Userful Network Video Wall 8.0.2: Release Notes
Copyright © 2015 . All rights reserved.
To return to the Userful Network Video Wall main documentation page, Click Here.
Userful Network Video Wall 8.0.2 is a maintenance release of Userful Network Video Wall 8.0 bundle solution that includes UI improvements and stability fixes. This page provide information on package versions and ISO link for installing Network Video Wall 8.0.2. For detailed information, please refer to the release notes of Userful Network Video Wall 8.0.
Release Date:Sep 11, 2015
Component Package Versions
- Userful Control Center: userful-control-center-0.8.144.b77d832-1.el7.x86_64
- EST Driver: nhci-0.9.22.74.6af5fd5-1dkms.el7.x86_64
- SMSC Driver: xf86-video-smsc-188.8.131.52f5c1b2-1.el7.x86_64
Bundled with CentOS 7.1 (with Xorg 1.15.0-33.el7.userful0_1.x86_64 and kernel version 3.10.0-229.7.2.el7)
You can also use a USB key to install the ISO.
Here are some of the highlights of this new version:
- Added ability to change the display resolution under Station Mapping > Station Setting
- Updated PADS4 session container
- Updated UIEvolution session container
- Improved UI of Welcome Screen to support more session containers
- Improved UI of Network Stations screen to provide useful information
- Improved general stability and user experience