Userful Network Video Wall : Release Notes
Copyright © 2014 . All rights reserved.
To return to the Userful Network Video Wall main documentation page, Click Here.
Userful's Video Wall solution enables customers to group together multiple stations to form a single large display, thus enabling a single host PC to support one or more larger displays. This is possible because of the high performance and throughput of Userful's zero-client solution and the high performance video splitter developed by Userful. Video Wall is supported in a variety of configurations (e.g. 5×5, 4×2, 1×10) and layouts (equidistant grid, or free-layout and artistic).
Component Package Versions
- Userful MultiSeat: 7.3-9332.130.release.videowall_7.3.bb107b0.x86_64
- EST Driver: 0.9.14-1dkms.userful2.5.5cea1bd.el6.x86_64
- SMSC Driver: 1.5.3.d17694d-1.el6.x86_64
- DisplayLink Driver: 1.4.1-0_g715cfbc.el6.x86_64
Bundled with CentOS 6.4 (with Xorg and kernel version )
The installation disk image can be downloaded from here:
- Support for Ultra HD (4k) interactive content (with the support of maximum canvas size of theoretical 32k)
- Intuitive browser based Layout Manager with the bezel correction ability
- Integrated color calibration
- Support for HTML5, WebGL, Flash and other 3D contents (in addition to video playback)
- Support for Artistic Video Wall layout that can be configured using free layout(display position, rotation), including an intuitive browser drag and drop functionality.
- Integrated Content Management System (CMS) to create and schedule the content (play videos, HTML pages, presentations, variety of widgets, Twitter and RSS feeds)
- Video playback from directories (facilitating remote content management via standard file transfer tools)
- Support HDMI capture to cast any PC, smartphone or tablet with an HDMI output
- Support Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) to broadcast security camera or conference feeds on video wall
- Hardware Accelerated video playback and interactive content
- GPU-Assisted Acceleration that vastly improve performance for dynamic content (HTML5, WebGL and Flash) using GPU hardware acceleration
- Support a wide range of interactive video walls including Cloud desktop, Linux Desktop and Touchscreen Kiosks
- Browser based management portal (Control Center)
- Support 25 displays per host PC (Intel® 4th generation "Haswell" Core i7)