Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved.
To return to the Userful Network Video Wall main documentation page, Click Here.
Userful System Diagnostics is a great way to check your system. System Diagnostics helps to identify the potential source of an issue and provides first steps to try and resolve it. If there is problem you will see one or more notifications on the top right corner of Control Center. You can either close the notifications, learn more about the issue or take an action to resolve the issue.
You can run System Diagnostics from Control Center > Help and Support > System Diagnostics
There page elaborates on system diagnostics messages.
Licensing status prompt you if your host PC/server is not licensed. It also specify the number of stations if host PC/server is licensed.
- Visit Manage Licensing section of Control Center to learn more about how to install the license key.
- Learn more about Userful Network Video Wall Licensing Options
Host PC/server Hardware
Your Userful install checks if the host PC/server’s hardware is adequate for optimal performance and best user experience. Following are various tests perform by system diagnostics tool on the host PC/server hardware.
- Host CPU:
- For video wall’s optimal performance, minimum 4 CPU cores are required.
- Host GPU:
- Userful Network Video Wall™ uses GPU to render the content and where possible provides GPU acceleration that is why an Intel® 4th-generation GPU (or better) is required.
- Host RAM:
- A minimum 4 GB memory is required by Userful Network Video Wall™.
Userful requires host PC/server and all zero-clients to be connected on a gigabit network so that network doesn’t become bottleneck while pushing content to the displays.
- System Diagnostics tool checks if all zero-client are running at full speed (1000 Mb/s) and if the host PC/server is connected to a gigabit ethernet connection.
- By default all zero-clients and host PC/server gets IP address from DHCP server. If there are more than one DHCP servers in the network there might a conflict and your Userful install checks for that and warns you.