Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Source Switcher allow users to launch and switch source on displays and video walls using a single-click, this feature can be accessed from any web browser using any device including smartphones and tablets.
This feature is enabled by default, Go to Settings > Remote Control Settings > Source Switcher to disable this option.
|Please Note: Source Switcher is a free preview with Userful™ 9.0 release, please contact your Sales Representative or send an email to email@example.com for more details.|
Configure Source Switcher
- Open Control Center and Click on Mapping > New Source button create various sources
- Drag and Drop video wall or display icons to the existing source as per requirement
- Launch this web application from any device within the same network by typing the following URL replacing "IP_Address" with the IP Address of the Userful host.
- By default Userful host would be selected in the drop-down list as shown in the image to the right
- Select the Display ID, video wall zone name, or mirror group from the drop-down
- Once selected, launch the source on the display or video wall by clicking on the the source name (e.g. select Linux Desktop as shown in the image to the right)
- You can Restart or Stop any source on the associated display or video wall by hitting the Restart or Stop button
You can also launch this web-application by clicking on the link below the Source Switcher under Settings > Remote Control Settings.
Note: This feature can be accessed from any web browser within the same network.