Mapping: UIEvolution Player
Copyright © 2020 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
UIEvolution is a cloud-based Content Management Solution (CMS). UIEvolution Player is integrated in Userful™ software appliance making it easy for users to play digital signage content created on UIEvolution Experience Manager. Through this source, user can output multiple content such as video-on-demand, streaming radio, etc. to different displays.
Mapping: Creating a UIEvolution Player Source
Mapping allows you to bind a display or video wall to UIEvolution Player. To create UIEvolution Player source:
- Click on Mapping > New Source button. From the drop-down select "UIEvolution Player" as the preferred source type and give a name.
- Enter the "Device ID" (generated through Experience Manager portal).
- Enter the Refresh Interval value in seconds to automatically refresh the web page.
- Select the Video Wall Framerate from the drop-down.
- Enable Show mouse pointer if required.
- Click "OK" to complete the process.
Map Displays to UIEvolution Source
Once source is created, displays or video wall can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the video wall or display icon to the source. To change the source configuration (e.g., to change the name) click on the source name to open the "Edit Source" window and make the changes.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.