Mapping: RTP Streamer
Copyright © 2021 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
RTP Streamer allows you to play video feeds over the network. This source uses RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol) for delivering audio and video over IP network.
Mapping: Creating a RTP Streamer Source
Mapping allows you to bind specific display(s) to RTP Streamer. To create this source:
- Click on Mapping > New Source button. From the drop-down menu select "RTP Streamer" as the preferred source type and give it a name
- Enter the Multicast Address
- Enter the UDP port number
- Select the payload type from the drop-down
- Select the scaling option as per the requirement (default: Zoom full-screen)
- Edit the audio settings as per the requirement
- Click OK to complete the process
Currently, RTP Streamer supports only MP2T (MPEG Transport Stream) payload type. Support for more payload types would be added in future release.
Map Displays to RTP Streamer Source
Once the source is created, displays or video walls can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the display or video wall icons to the RTP Streamer source. To change the existing source configuration (e.g., to change multicast address) click on the source name to open the "Edit Source" window and make the changes.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.