Mapping: Display5 Player
Copyright © 2020 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Display5 is a cloud-based Content Management Solution (CMS). With Display5 Player already integrated into Userful™ software appliance, users can play digital signage contents created on Display5 CMS platform. Through Display5 Player source; a user can play, schedule and assign multiple contents to different displays in the video wall setup.
Mapping: Creating Display5 Player Source
Mapping allows you to bind a display or video wall to Display5 Player source. To create this source:
- Click on Mapping > New Source button. From the drop-down menu select "Display5 Player" as the preferred source type and give it a name.
- Enter the Refresh Interval value in seconds to automatically refresh the web page.
- Select the Video Wall Framerate from the drop-down.
- Enable Show mouse pointer if required.
- Enter the IP Address of the Display5 CMS server.
- Enter the "Show Name" (show created on Display5 CMS server).
- Click "OK" to complete the process.
Map Displays to Display5 Player Source
Once the source has been created, displays or video wall can be "mapped" or assigned to the Display5 Player source by simply dragging-and-dropping the desired displays or video wall icon to the source. To edit (e.g., to change icon or show name) or delete the source, simply click on the source name to access the Edit Source window and make the changes.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.