How To: Create Bootable USB Flash Drive
Copyright © 2020 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
The supervisor dashboard enables users to view control rooms from different servers and systems in one place. To create a list of all of your control rooms, the servers have to be configured to “know” about each other.
This system has 3 servers: Server_1, Server_2 and Server_3. In order to create a dashboard at [Server_1_address:port]/dash] administrators have to configure the “Peer List” in the “General” section of the UCC settings:
- Navigate to the“Peer List” of Server_1 and add Server_2 and Server_3 by filling out all required fields.
- Navigate to the “Peer List” of Server_2 and add Server_1 by filling out all required fields.
- Navigate to the “Peer List” of Server_3 and add Server_1 by filling out all required fields.
- In this case, [Server_1_address:port]/dash will show the control rooms of all three systems.
- Logging in to [Server_2_address:port]/dash will only show control rooms from Server_1 and Server_2.
- Logging in to [Server_3_address:port]/dash will only show control rooms from Server_1 and Server_3.
Control access to the Supervisor Dashboard
Administrators can control access to the Supervisor Dashboard through Role-based Access Control (RBAC). When creating a new group, the “Control Room Supervisor Dashboard” flag in the “Other Applications” tab can be selected to enable dashboard access for all members of that group.
Using the Supervisor Dashboard
In the Supervisor Dashboard users can:
- Set the refresh frame rate of the displayed control rooms (lower frame rate uses less bandwidth)
- Refresh the connection to a specific control room
- Launch a control room into a new browser tab
- Hide a control room item from the list