Userful™ Contact Support
Copyright © 2022 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Note: This page has been updated in our new Support Portal - try it here!
Contacting Userful Support
Before contacting Userful support, please ensure your Userful host is connected to a network that enables Internet access. This is crucial in order for Userful to be able to deliver the best possible support experience and may be necessary in order to receive live telephone support. We highly recommend that the system has continuous, or at least readily available, Internet access in its final location.
If you ever need help or have a question about Userful, here are some tips:
Search our new Support Portal. Fill out Report a Problem form available under Control Center > Support > Submit Trouble Report, including your full email address and name, and as much information as you can about what you need help with. Click the Submit Report button to create a ticket.
Sending a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically create a ticket.
See our Support Resources & Operations for details on response times.
Company Headquarters (North America)
+1.917.920.3237 (United States) +1.866.873.7385 (Toll-Free)
Europe (UK) +442038850636 (UK)
Middle East/Africa (Dubai) +97145081533 (United Arab Emirates) +966115209932 (Saudi Arabia)
South America (São Paulo, Brazil) +55 11 95500.8008
Corporate Contact Information, addresses, sales and media inquiries: userful.com/contact-us
Scope of Support
The Userful Support team proactively offers valuable services and documentation to its customers to address any inquiries related to the functionality of the software. The scope of the support regarding services and documentation include but are not limited to:
- First-time installation documentation and Email/Phone support.
- User training documentation including assigning display devices, creating and calibrating video walls, creating sources, etc.
- Software update processes and procedures.
- Display device troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Performance and playback troubleshooting.
- Userful Control Center functionality and interface documentation and training videos.
- System back-up and recovery features.
- Licencing renewal and troubleshooting.
- Hardware support and diagnostics with certified Userful systems.
- API troubleshooting and documentation. (Additional paid package required).
To arrange a live training session for yourself and/or your organization, reach out to us at email@example.com. Please include the name of your organization and the Partner you have been working with in the email. Please note that training is included only with the Remote Setup and Training line item on a Userful invoice. Training is included for all new Public Computing (Library) deployments. If you have been working closely with a Userful Sales Engineer on your project, please reach out to them to arrange training.