Station Mapping : TV Tuner
Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved.
THIS PAGE IS OBSOLETE
See documentation for the latest products: http://support.userful.com.
TV Tuner Session Container enables you to send a live TV channel (using a supported ATSC TV tuner card) out to a station or multiple stations in a video wall setup. A separate TV tuner is required for each channel, however if you have multiple TV tuner cards you can simultaneously tune in and display multiple channels.
Station Mapping: Creating TV Tuner Session Container
Station Mapping allows you to bind a station or a video wall to TV Tuner session container. To create this session container:
- Click on "New Session Container". Give the new session container a name (e.g., 'TV Ch. 9') then use the drop-down menu to select "TV Tuner" as the session type.
- Select the device name from the drop-down list
- Select the device driver and the input supported by the hardware
- Select the Channel from the list of available channels
- Click "OK" to complete the process
Map Stations to Session Container
Once session container is created, stations can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the station icons to the session container to see live TV broadcast.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.