Mapping: Program Runner
Copyright © 2020 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Program Runner allows user to launch local Graphical Linux program.
Mapping: Creating a Program Runner Source
Mapping allows you to bind displays or video wall to Program Runner source. To create "Program Runner" Source:
- Click on Mapping > New Source button. From the drop-down menu select "Program Runner" as preferred source type and give a name
- Enter the "Command" (e.g. xterm, firefox etc.)
- Select the "Window Management" option ( e.g. "Full Screen" to launch full-screen program)
- Enable "Hide Mouse Pointer" option (if required)
- Choose whether the session is persistent by clicking button next to Retain changes across sessions or Discard changes after each session for a non-persistent session
- Click "OK" to complete the process
Map Displays to Program Runner Source
Once source is created, displays or video wall can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the display or video wall icon to the Program Runner source.
To change the source configuration (for example, to change the web browser type), click on the source name to open the "Edit Source" window and make the changes.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.