Userful™: Preset Switcher
Copyright © 2021 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Note: This page has been updated in our new Support Portal - try it here!
Userful's "Ultimate" license allows users to launch various saved presets (i.e. display mapping configuration) to quickly change the content playing on the displays and video walls using a single-click. This feature can be accessed from any web browser using any device including smartphones and tablets.
Preset Switcher is listed under Settings > Remote Control Settings.
Note: This feature is also available under Advanced Subscription, please contact your Sales Representative or send an email to email@example.com for more details.
Configure Preset Switcher
- Open Control Center and Click on Mapping > New Source button to create various sources
- Drag and Drop video wall or display icons to the existing source as per requirement
- Click on arrow next to Apply button and then click on Save as Preset to open "Save Preset" dialog window
- Save the current preset (i.e., display mapping configuration) with a suitable name and repeat the above mentioned steps to save variety of presets
- Launch this web application from any device within the same network by typing the following URL replacing "IP_Address" with the IP Address of the Userful host
- Click on the preset name from the list of saved presets, whose settings you want to load on the displays and video walls (e.g., select the saved preset "Boxing Day" in the image to the right)
- Click on another preset name to switch the content playing on the displays and video walls
Preset Switcher can also be launched by:
- Clicking on the link below Preset Switcher under Settings > Remote Control Settings.
- Clicking on the play button inside Saved Presets dialog window under Mapping Screen.
Note: This feature can be accessed from any web browser within the same network.
Watch this video for a quick guide on how to use Preset Switcher and please note that this video is based on Userful™ 8.8.1 User Experience