Nvidia Offload Support
Copyright © 2018 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Enabling "Nvidia Support" offloads 50% workload of CPU to the Nvidia GPU card. This feature enables the administrators to create high quality video wall with better content synchronization.
Following are the advantages of using this feature:
- Synchronization (very substantial improvements to video wall synchronization)
- Substantially improved scaled image quality on heavily scaled video walls
- Free up CPU resources (by offloading 50%+ of the workload to the Nvidia Offload Card)
Setup and Requirements
To support this feature, following requirements and caveats must be met:
- Ensure that you have Nvidia Offload Card installed in Mid-Range Appliance
- Install appropriate License key
- Set the default GPU in BIOS of the Userful host to Intel® Integrated GPU
- Do not plug any display into the Nvidia GPU
Once all the requirements are met, Go to Control Center > Settings > Performance Settings to enable Nvidia Offload Card Support.
Licensing is managed through the Control Center. To enable this feature, you need special license key. Please consult your sales representative or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Following Nvidia Offload cards are tested with Userful™ software appliance. Other cards of 10 series may also work.
- GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- GeForce GTX 1060
- GeForce GTX 1080
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Nvidia Quadro P400
- Nvidia Quadro P600
- Nvidia Quadro P1000
- Nvidia Quadro P2000
- Nvidia Quadro P4000
- Nvidia Quadro P6000
- System Hardware Guide
- Settings Guide
- Performance Settings
- Configuring Video Wall
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Legacy Offload Cards