Mapping: Emerald CMS Player
Copyright © 2021 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Emerald is Userful's cloud-based Content Management Solution (CMS). With the player already integrated into Userful™ users can play digital signage contents created directly in the platform.
Mapping: Creating the Emerald CMS Source
Mapping allows you to bind a display or video wall to Emerald source. To create this source:
- Click on Mapping > New Source button. From the drop-down menu select "Emerald Signage" as the preferred source type and give it a name.
- Enter the Refresh Interval value in seconds if your content needs to automatically refresh. This should not be needed for the vast majority of use cases.
- Select the Video Wall Framerate from the drop-down.
- Enable Show mouse pointer if required.
- Set the instance to either retain or discard changes (history, cookies, plugins) across sessions. This should not be needed for the vast majority of use cases.
- Click "OK" to complete the process.
Map Displays to Emerald CMS Source
Once the source has been created, displays or video walls can be "mapped" or assigned to the Emerald source by simply dragging-and-dropping the desired displays or video wall icon to the source. To edit (e.g., to change the icon or show name) or delete the source, simply click on the source name to access the Edit Source window and make the changes.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.
Pairing the Emerald player
Sign in to your account at emeraldsignage.userful.com to pair and manage your displays. If you do not already have logins, contact your Userful Account Manager.