TDM Signage: Getting Started Guide
Copyright © 2021 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
TDM Signage is a cloud-based Content Management Solution (CMS). With TDM Signage Player integrated into Userful™ software appliance, users can easily play digital signage content created and managed on TDM Signage CMS platform (play, schedule and assign contents to different displays).
This document contains instructions to guide you through the account setup process on TDM Signage CMS platform.
Getting Started with TDM Signage
- Activating the Player To create the content on TDM Signage platform, please order your license through Userful or if you already have a license code, use that to access the TDM Signage. Open the web browser and follow the link http://designer.tdmsignage.com/ to open TDM designer and login to the portal using your TDM Signage credentials.
After logging in, you will be presented with "TDM Signage Summary" page with following links at the top of the page: DASHBOARD| ADMINISTRATION | CONTENT | INTERACTIVE | MEETING ROOMS
- Go to Administration > Activate Licenses tab
- Enter the license code in the space provided and select HTML from the drop down menu. If you wish to enter more than one license then hit the "+" button.
- Each player has a unique license code (as provided by TDM Signage CMS)
- Press the CHECK LICENSECODE(S) button to verify the license codes.
To learn more about TDM Digital Signage, follow the link and watch video tutorials http://www.tdmsignage.com/video-tutorials/