Display5: Getting Started Guide
Copyright © 2021 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Display5 is a free cloud-based Content Management Solution (CMS). With Display5 Player already integrated into Userful™ software appliance, users can play digital signage contents created on Display5 CMS platform. Through Display5 Player, user can play, schedule and assign multiple contents to different displays in the video wall setup.
This document contains instructions to guide you through account setup process and to create your own show on Display5 CMS platform.
Getting Started with Display5
- Create an Account
Display5 account is required to use the Display5 platform. If you do not have an account and want to try the Display5 platform, you can register using http://live1.display5.com/.
After successful registration, Sign in with your credentials on the Display5 platform.
Below are links to the tutorial that will walk you through the steps required to create and play your Display5 show.
- Create a new show
- Open the "Menu" and select Create a Show to get started
- Choose amongst the layout options available and then select the style of template you would like to use
- Enter the show details including Show Title, Show Description, Time Zone and Screen Size under New Show window and click "Select a template" button
- Select the panel layout from the drop down menu under New Static Template Show window
- Click the Next button
- Add content to the playlist Display5 offers a diverse range of media support and widgets that can be added to an existing show. To add content:
- Click on the Add New Slide button
- Select from a wide range of options available to add different type of content.
- Once completed, you will be redirected back to the playlist window and able to see the newly created slide.
- Publish these slides by selecting the check-box or clicking "Publish All" button and view the show by clicking "Preview Show" button.
- Play show using Display5 Player Once the content is created on the Display5 CMS platform, open Control Center and create Display5 Player source for content playback.
To learn more about Display5, visit http://live1.display5.com/manual/index.php