Copyright © 2020 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Troubleshooting
- 3 Related Links
Userful software enables users to monitor the displays the video walls by launching USB web camera(s), if any connected to the server.
Configure Camera Viewer
- Open Control Center and Click on Support > Launch Camera.
- Select the Camera from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Resolution from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Rotation type from the drop-down menu.
- Enable Auto Launch if required to automatically launch Camera Viewer each time Control Center starts.
- Camera Viewer window will now show the content playing on the displays as shown in the image to the right.
This section outlines the solutions to the common problems encountered while using USB web cameras.
Unable to play live camera feed when connected to Receiver Device
- Where possible lower the resolution of the camera, OR
- Unplug the camera from the receiver device and connect it to the Userful server.
Unable to launch camera
- Delete the corresponding source under Control Center > Mapping.
- Camera may be in use by the Video Capture source.
- Reboot the server.
- Open Control Center.
- Go to Support > Launch Camera.
V4L devices (e.g., YUAN capture cards etc.) appear under list of cameras
- Ignore those device(s) and select the appropriate USB web camera.
Unable to access camera through Userful Cloud
- Ensure that firewall is not blocking access to turn.userful.com:3478
- To verify, Go to Linux Desktop > MATE Terminal and ping turn.userful.com
- Edit the firewall rule to open turn.userful.com:3478, if the access is blocked
Camera not detected in the Control Center
- Try different camera of another make and model.