From Userful Support
- Q: What is legacy software?
- A: Legacy software is simply software that hasn't yet been replaced by the customer for reasons that can vary from matters of cost to simply not needing to change because it still works fine.
- Q: Should I be concerned about using legacy software?
- A: Not at all. However, there are very real benefits to upgrading, such as better web browsing capabilities, bug fixes, and better tools to help you set up and maintain your computers.
- Q: Do software upgrades cost anything?
- A: Software upgrades and updates are always free. If you would like to be sent a free disc of the latest Userful Desktop release, simply e-mail email@example.com with your name and address, and it will be mailed to you right away.