Userful Desktop™ 8: ChangeLog
Copyright © 2012 . All rights reserved.
To return to the Userful Desktop 8 main documentation page, Click Here.
Userful Desktop 8.0.1
- More complete support for translated applications (5728)
- Support HP T200 (SMSC) devices via USB (5752)
- Added fall back method, when UMs fails to start (5836)
- Fixed issue with some administartive programs not being killed on logout (5851)
- Version number now displayed consistantly across all user interfaces (5861)
- Added dependency for Amsn to install automatically, if not installed already (5868)
- Fixed issue with time limit extension not working in some configurations (5911)
- Improved troubleshooting for usb devices (5919)
- New installs will be partitioned without a /boot partition and be limited to 40GB (5942)
- Improved bootup procudure for initializing network (5955)
Userful Desktop 8.0
Released February 2012. Highlights include:
- Based on version of upstream Linux distribution
- Includes: Firefox 7, LibreOffice 3.4, Google Chrome 16, Adobe Reader 9.4.6, Flash plugin 11
- Userful MultiSeat 4.1 which includes support for USB Multiseat devices
For more information see Userful Desktop 8 ReadME.
Legacy Versions of Userful Desktop
To view ChangeLogs for earlier versions of Userful Desktop, please click here.