Userful™:Preset Remote Control
Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Preset Remote is a vertical marketing solution that allows the user to launch sessions from any browser using any device including smartphones and tablets. This feature allows the user to launch and switch between different sessions on stand-alone displays and video wall from any browser.
Enabling Preset Remote Control
- Login to Control Center and create different session containers using the Station Mapping > New Session Container button as per the requirement.
- Drag and drop displays and the video wall to the session container.
- Go to System Operations > Preset Settings.
- Check the Preset Remote Control option.
- Once enabled, a link will appear below this option as shown in the image to the right, through which you can launch "Preset Remote Control" web application.
- Click "OK" to complete the process.
Launching the Preset Remote Control
Once enabled, launch this web application from any device within the same network by typing the following URL replacing "IP_Address" with the IP Address of the Userful host.
- By default Userful host is selected in the dropdown list.
- Select the station ID, or zone name or mirror group from the drop-down.
- Once selected, launch the session by selecting the session name. You can restart or stop any session by hitting the Restart or Stop button.
Note: This feature can be accessed from any web browser within the same network.