Nvidia Offload Support
Copyright © 2016 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Enabling "Nvidia Support" offloads 50% workload of CPU to the Nvidia GPU card. This feature enables the administrators to create high quality video wall with better content synchronization.
Following are the advantages of using this feature:
- Synchronization (very substantial improvements to video wall synchronization)
- Substantially improved scaled image quality on heavily scaled video walls
- Free up CPU resources (by offloading 50%+ of the workload to the Nvidia Offload Card)
Setup and Requirements
To support this feature, following requirements and caveats must be met:
- Use Userful certified PC with Nvidia card installed
- Install appropriate License key
- Set the default GPU in BIOS of the Userful host to Intel® Integrated GPU
- Do not plug any display into the Nvidia GPU
Once all the requirements are met, enable Nvidia Offload Card Support under Control Center > System Operations > Performance Settings.
Licensing is managed through the Control Center. To enable this feature, you need special license key. Please consult your sales representative or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Following Nvidia Offload cards are tested with Userful™ software appliance. Other cards of 700 and 900 series may also work.
- GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce GTX 960
- GeForce GTX 980
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- GeForce GTX 1060
- GeForce GTX 1080