Userful MultiSeat™ and Userful MultiSeat Linux™: Frequently Asked Questions
Copyright © 2010 - 2015 . All rights reserved.
|For support and documentation for Userful MultiSeat 4.1 in Brazil, please contact ThinNetworks.
Online support: http://www.thinnetworks.com.br/chat/chat.php
Telephone: +55 (61) 3037-5111
- 1 Introduction
- 2 General:
- 3 Hardware Compatibility:
- 4 Download and installation:
- 5 Getting Started:
- 6 Input Device Assignment:
- 7 USB MultiSeat Devices:
- 8 Ethernet Zero-Client Multiseat Devices:
- 9 The System Tray and Peripheral Devices:
- 10 Using Userful MultiSeat:
- 11 Managing Ethernet Zero-Client (Network) Stations
- 12 Administration:
- 13 Licensing:
- 14 Third-party software and add-ons:
Userful MultiSeat™ is software that extends Linux to support several fully independent and concurrent workstations using a single computer box. This is accomplished by adding video devices (either video cards, USB multiseat devices or USB-over-LAN multiseat devices), keyboards and mice to a single PC system and installing Userful's software.
This software is available as:
- Userful MultiSeat: A stand-alone software package compatible with Ubuntu/Edubuntu.
- Userful MultiSeat Linux : Bundled with Edubuntu and other open-source software, with a focus on software for the educational sector.
This page contains the collected "Frequently Asked Questions" for Userful MultiSeat and Userful MultiSeat Linux. Simply click on the question to reveal the answer.