Wireless Support in Userful Desktop
From Userful Support
To return to the Userful Desktop 8 main documentation page, Click Here.
This document describes steps to configure wireless network on Userful Desktop.
Using Network Manager
- In Administrative mode or First-boot Configuration Screen, open the "Network" icon.The Network Configuration tool will appear.
- Go to Wireless Tab, click Add
- Type in the SSID(Service Set Identifier,as provided in the figure)
- Go to Wireless Security tab and select the appropriate Security type
- Give Password and before clicking "Apply" , enable Available to all users checkbox.
Wireless network configured successfully.
| Please Note: Wired Network has higher precedence than the Wireless Network. To switch from Wired to Wireless network, simply unplug the network wire.|
For more info, contact Userful.