Assigning Unique IP Addresses for Userful Desktop™ Stations
From Userful Support
Copyright © 2006-2012 . All rights reserved.
Userful Desktop can be configured to assign each station its own IP address.
To configure multiple IP addresses for each Userful Desktop host computer:
- Start the Network configuration tool.
- This can be done either from the initial setup "Network" session or by clicking the "Network" icon on the admin mode desktop.
- Configure a static IP address, along with a subnet mask and a gateway address.
- Check the "Enable Multiple IP Addresses".
- Click the "Configure Multiple IP address..." button.
- A "Multi-IP Config" dialog will appear.
- Enter an IP address for each station.
- It is okay for multiple stations to share one IP address.
- Click OK on the "Multi-IP Config" dialog.
- Click OK on the "Userful Network Configuration" dialog.
- Settings will be applied right away. There is no need to logout.