From Userful Support
Copyright © 2005-2010 . All rights reserved.
Q: How do I set up my monitors?
A: Follow the instructions below.
- Make sure the computer is turned off.
- Attach DVI to VGA video adaptors to any DVI video heads .
- Connect one monitor to each video head using a VGA cable.
- Power on the computer.
- If your license is for an odd number of stations, but your computer has an extra video head, you will have an open (unused) video head. If one of your station reports that there is not a license or gives odd named sessions, switch the monitor for that station to the open video head.
- If you would like the stations assigned to specific monitors, you will need to physically re-arrange the connections at the back of the computer.