Mapping: PADS4 Viewer
Copyright © 2019 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
NetDisplay PADS4 is a Content Management Solution (CMS). With PADS4 Viewer already integrated in Userful, users can easily play digital signage content (media content, images, etc.) created on PADS4 CMS platform.
Mapping: Creating PADS4 Viewer Source
Mapping allows you to bind a display or video wall to NetDisplay PADS4 Viewer source. To create this source:
- Click on Mapping > New Source button. From the drop-down menu select "PADS4 Viewer" as the source type and give a name.
- Enter the IP Address or hostname of the PADS4 server.
- Enable Show mouse pointer if required.
- Edit the "Viewer Name" (The viewer name provided may contain a variable to allow different users to be logged on to different displays. The variable will be replaced by the display number).
- Click "OK" button to complete the process.
Map Displays to PADS4 Viewer Source
Once the source is created, displays or video wall can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the desired display or video wall icons to the PADS4 Viewer source. To change the source configuration click on the source name to open the "Edit Source" window and make the changes.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.