Copyright © 2019 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Shelf-Vision source allows you to play eye-catching content (e.g. Price Tags, Videos, Pictures, QR Code, Sales Deals etc.) on the display strip shown here as a reference . This innovative advertising technique also draws potential customers from online channels to physical stores, thereby increasing sales.
Mapping: Creating a Shelf-Vision Source
Mapping allows you to bind a specific display or video wall to Shelf-Vision source. To create source:
- Click on Mapping > New Source button. From the drop-down select Shelf-Vision as the preferred source type and give it a name.
- Select Shelf-Edge Video Strip model depending on the hardware available.
- Click on Add Source button to select source(s).
Select Source window will list only those sources already created under Control Center > Mapping.
- Select Scaling option. (default: Scale to fit)
- Click OK to complete the process.
Map Displays to Shelf-Vision Source
Once the source is created, displays or video walls can be "mapped" by simply dragging-and-dropping the video wall or display icon to the Shelf-Vision source. Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.
To change the source configuration e.g. to change the source(s), click on the source name to open the "Edit Source" window.