Mapping: RTSP Streamer
Copyright © 2019 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
RTSP Streamer allows you to play video feeds such as security cameras and video files over a network. This source uses RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) for delivering audio and video over a network.
Mapping: Creating a RTSP Streamer Source
Mapping allows you to bind a specific display(s) to RTSP Streamer source. To create this source:
- Click on Mapping > New Source button. From the drop-down menu select "RTSP Streamer" as the preferred source type and give it a name.
- Provide the Server Path you want to stream. (e.g., use the complete URL
- Set the Buffer rate, default value is 0 ms.
- Select the Scaling option. (default: Zoom full-screen)
- Enable or disable sound as per the requirement.
- Click OK to complete the process.
Map Displays to RTSP Streamer Source
Once the source is created, displays or video walls can be "mapped" or assigned by simply dragging-and-dropping the display or video wall icons to the RTSP Streamer source.
To change the existing source configuration (e.g., to change the server path), click on the source name to open the "Edit Source" window and make the changes.
Note: Changes will not take effect until the "Apply" button is clicked.