Getting Started with Rise Vision Player
Copyright © 2019 . All rights reserved.
This document contains instructions to guide you through the account setup process on Rise Vision platform.
Getting Started with Rise Vision
- Create a Google Account: Google Account is required to use the Rise Vision platform. If you do not have a Google account, you can create one at https://accounts.google.com/signup.
For information about how to create a Google Account, see https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441?hl=en&ref_topic=3382296.
After creating Google account, open Chrome browser, log into the Rise Vision platform using your Google Account and follow the prompts:
- As a first step, allow the Rise Vision application to access your Google Account. To proceed, click “Allow”.
- Next, allow rdn-openid.appspot.com to access the Rise Vision Application Server. To proceed, click “Allow Access”.
- Finally, under the “Welcome” page, you’ll be asked to allow Rise to set up a User account and a Company for you. To proceed, click “I agree”.
After creating/logging in your Rise Vision account for the first time, you’ll see the Rise Vision interface with the following links at the top of the page:
Start | Presentations | Gadgets | Storage | Displays | Schedules | Settings | Users | Network
On the Settings page, enter your company name and contact information, and specify your time zone.
Below are links to Rise Vision introductory tutorial that will walk you through the steps required to create your first Rise Vision presentation, first schedule and add a display to your account.
- Create a Presentation: Presentation is a HTML page that enables you to group and arrange the contents you want to display. You can put many different types of content into a presentation, including images, text, video, animations, weather, financial data, headline news, sports scores, and much more.
- Create a Schedule: Schedule provides the ability to lineup a group of presentations that you want to show on a given display or a set of displays with a great deal of flexibility. Scheduling allows to specify the order and the duration of each presentation on the display. You can also assign multiple schedules to a display (or group of displays), and control each schedule’s start and end time, start and end date, and recurrence.
- Create a Display: Display provides the ability to identify individual displays or a set of displays that have been configured into a video wall. Rise Vision platform assigns a unique ID to each display and video wall.
- Assign Schedule to a Display (Distribution)
- Click the “Schedules” tab at the top of the page
- Click on the Schedule you want to assign
- In the Distribution field, click the "Edit" link
- Pick specific displays in the Distribution window
- Click the Save button
Please note: Since Userful provides pre-installed Rise Vision Player, you don't need to install the Rise Vision Player. Also, you don't need to add displays manually, as this is handled automatically when you add a single display or a set of displays (video wall) to the Rise Vision source. A video wall is detected as a single display on Rise Vision Platform.
To learn more about Rise Vision platform, see Rise Vision User Documentation