Userful™ Contact Support
Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.
To return to the main documentation page, Click Here.
Scope of Support
Customers who have valid support entitlements are entitled to assistance with the following aspects of the Userful system:
- First-time installation and setup assistance
- User Education: Assigning zero clients, creating and calibrating video walls and sources, etc.
- Software updates
- Zero client troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Performance and playback issues
- Userful Control Center (UCC) and all the functions of UCC
- Assisting in recovery of system failures, software re-installation
- Licensing issues
- Hardware support and diagnostics with certified Userful systems
How to Get Userful™ Technical Support
|Please Note: Before contacting Userful support, please ensure your Userful host is connected to a network that enables Internet access. This is crucial in order for Userful to be able to deliver the best possible support experience, and may be necessary in order to receive live telephone support. We highly recommend that the system has a continuous, or at least readily available, Internet access in its final location.|
If you ever need help or have a question about Userful™, here are some tips:
- Visit our Support Page. It has lots of useful information about installation, troubleshooting, and best practices.
- Fill out Report a Problem form available under Control Center > Support > Submit Trouble Report to Support, including your full email address and name, and as much information as you can about what you need help with. Click the Submit Report button to create a ticket.
- If you need more help, Contact Userful.