Pre-book Windows Client
Release 2.0.4a (May 21, 2007)
Fix release for client login issues by worried customer
Release 2.0.3 (Mar 28, 2007)
Feature release. The client automatically registers itself to the allowed programs that connect to the network when running in Windows XP service pack 2. Thus, the user is no longer repeatedly bugged by system warnings and dropped connections. This is done by progmatically manipulating the firewall interface of the operating system.
Release 2.0.2 (Feb. 23, 2007)
This release fixes a bug where the client fails to render the default background image on a locked desktop.
Release 2.0.1 (Feb. 16, 2007)
Bug fix release. Fix double process bug
Release 2.0 (Feb. 14, 2007)
Initial major revision release. Summary of fixes:
- Ported to Visual C++ 2005 from MSVC6 for performance optimizations and security enhancements.
- Separated the setup tool from the main program. The prebook setup setting is now easily accessed via a Start Menu entry
- The desktop lock program is run from a service process and can't be killed by a normal user. No more questionable method of hiding processes to prevent the locker from disabled.
- Redesigned window class internals for performance enhancements.
- "Windows" is a trademark of Microsoft.